Building change on any scale requires broad support and buy in. We actively increase participation by motivating individuals and communities to get involved through a number of techniques.
- Public consultation events – imaginatively framed and located, we specialise at engaging with more than the usual suspects.
- Touring conversation spaces – creative spaces for conversations to engage with audiences about behaviours, opinions and attitudes, e.g. RANT BOX, Touring Café Caravan.
- Workshop design and facilitation – encouraging active participation and collaboration with creative workshops and innovative exercises.
- Co-design workshops – a vital tool in creating and sustaining collaboration, a co-design workshop brings together the public, stakeholders and influencers to innovate solutions to issues.
- Stakeholder mapping – a versatile tool used to map the human terrain and political environment identifying important relationships and groups to work with.
- Citizen advocacy boards – as well as engaging with, we support engagement in by motivating people to take part in issues affecting them.
- Local ambassadors – another method for increasing participation by giving people the skills and support to act as ambassadors co-producing solutions.
- Local community events – fostering and increasing community cohesion and empowerment.
- Peer support networks – leveraging the power of peers to deliver messages and participate through interaction and support.