Our change campaigns are founded on a rigorous understanding of attitudes and behaviours.
- Contextual interviews – spending time with a person in their own domain to gather a deep and rich understanding of their actual (not reported) behaviour, needs, motivations.
- Focus groups – group discussions to gather insight from numerous people.
- Video diaries – using film as a method to capture actions and thoughts.
- Cultural probes/insight toolkits – peer-to-peer techniques that identify the true behaviours of people, avoiding participant bias.
- Audience segmentation – behavioural segmentations that specific solutions are developed against.
- Behaviour journey mapping – developed by Uscreates, a tool that plots behaviours to identify barriers and opportunities to change.
- Dissemination of insights – empowering people by sharing knowledge in films, presentations, reports and workshops.
- Partnership – with Lake Market Research, a full service, independent research agency, on quantitative fieldwork.