Digital Health and tech is high on the agenda.
Yet Gartner predicts only 30% of digital business transformations will be successful. What if the success of transformation is more human than the tech and system complexity of digitising the service.
Smart digital leaders are learning it’s all about human needs. By starting to understand people’s needs, motivations and aspirations we can better design and shape digital services, products and strategies that transform processes, cultures and organisations.
Digital by Design: Putting people at the heart of digital transformation
Inside Design lifts the lid on why being more human-centred when designing your digital strategy is the best way to lower risk, lower costs and make wise strategic decisions to ensure digital transformation success.
We’d like to invite you to join us for breakfast, and creatively explore some of the opportunities and challenges in successfully driving digital transformation within your organisation. We’ll be using our design-led tools and methods to explore questions including:
• What do we mean by digital transformation and digital maturity?
• How can I exploit the opportunities of digital and technology to transform health and care services?
• How do I effectively digitise services to be more efficient and responsive?
• How can I get my teams, staff and organisation on board with digital and technological change?
• How can we harness data and technology to create more empowering and empathic services?
• Where do I start to reimagine entirely new health and care models – rather than just digitising analogue ones?
We’ll also be launching our new Digital Maturity Tool. It’s an iterative prototype that we’d love to get your thoughts and feedback on.
Location: Sutherland Labs, 52 Shorts Gardens, London WC2H 9AN.
Time: Thursday 19th October, 8:30-11:30 am
Facilitators and speakers:
Robbie Bates, Design Director
Cat Drew, Delivery Director